It’s 8:30 in the morning, you open your email and to your pleasant surprise, there’s a message from the Government of Canada. The email is for the job competition that you applied to over two months ago, you really want this job and you know that your education and work experience matches perfectly with the requirements of the position. In fact, you’re almost certain that this job will be yours, you take a deep breath as you excitedly open the message. Suddenly, your heart sinks…once again you’ve received a rejection letter.
You’re not alone. Every week, thousands of smart candidates just like you get rejected from government job competitions, many don’t even make it past the cover letter and resume screening process. Often, these job candidates have a perfect profile for the job, but they did not present their information in a way that appealed to the Human Resources Manager.
For job positions in high demand, Human Resources Managers in the Government of Canada can receive thousands of job applications for one position in the space of 24 hours. In the large majority of cases, they don’t have the time to carefully review each cover letter and resume to ensure that your application matches each qualification on the job poster. Thus, it’s important that you do this preliminary work for them.
I know what it feels like to receive a rejection letter from the Government of Canada, because I received four before I got my first job position in the federal service. Since then, I replicated the winning format and have successfully applied for numerous job positions inside the Government. The good news is, you don’t have to need to receive another rejection letter. You can finally have that dream job that you always wanted and deserve. After years of experience and insider knowledge, I will show you in the Insider’s Guide Resume and Cover Letters report exactly what I did to ensure that your application is screened in for each job position that you apply to.
Life is too short to miss yet another opportunity at your dream job in the Government of Canada. Here is how I will help you make that dream a reality.
too short to miss yet another opportunity at your dream job in the Government of Canada. Here is how I will help you make that dream a reality.
Here is a brief look inside the e-book:
- A step-by-step cheat sheet on to build your own winning resume that will satisfy the needs of overwhelmed and busy Human Resource Managers.
- The 10 golden rules for an amazing Government of Canada resume regardless of your education and work experience.
- Insider information on exactly what to place and where in your resume to have maximum impact.
- A sample resume with identified mistakes and explanations of why it would be rejected, to prevent you from making the same mistakes.
- How to walk the walk and talk the talk of Human Resource Managers by using Government of Canada buzzwords that will make you stand out from your competition each and every time.
- A winning template for a stunning cover letter with insider information of what exactly to put in each section to highlight your strengths while satisfying the needs of Human Resource Managers (hint: it is not what you think)..
- How to highlight your part-time work and educational experience to compensate for a lack of professional work experience.
- How to convert your resume and cover letter from word to text (.txt) format while not losing the style of your original; and,
- Exclusive never seen before insider steps on how to scan your cover letter and resume like Human Resource Managers so that you can prevent your job application from being screened out.
The IG’s Resumes and Cover Letters e-book is the first and last guide that you will ever need to submit powerful and effective job applications and eliminate rejection emails once and for all.
The IG’s Resumes and Cover Letters e-book
- Delivered to your email address within minutes.
Look at what others had to say…
Thank you William for this amazing report, after four months of using the techniques described, I obtained my dream job. I had six rejected Government applications prior to implementing the techniques provided in this report. – JoAnne, B
William, I spent hundreds on worthless conferences and resume workshops. I heard about your report from a buddy and I decided to give it a shot. I now work for the federal public service thanks to you. – Li Ming
I was part of your pilot test of students, I’m writing you to thank you for providing this clear guide for students like me. Most of my friends with similar work experience got screened out at the first stage! – Robert, H