Trudeau’s riding would benefit the most under the proposed Liberal Canada Child Benefit program
A recent study by the Canadian Press has shown that Trudeau’s Montreal-area riding of Papineau could receive the most under the proposed Liberal Canada Child Benefit program.
At $ 57,665, the Papineau riding has the lowest median income for two-parent families in Canada.
The generous $22 billion plan will eliminate the child tax credit and would provide a yearly tax-free benefit of up to $ 6,400 for each child aged five and under and up to
$5,400 for each child from age six to 17. However, you have to be in a certain family income bracket to receive the full benefit.
The present Universal Child Care Benefit Plan is a taxable benefit of $1,920 for each child aged five and $920 for each child from age six to 17 regardless of the family income bracket of the guardian(s).
Insider’s Guide Commentary: The results of this study should not come as surprise. Trudeau (as would any other political party leader) is ensuring that the needs of his home riding will be cared for, while simultaneously guaranteeing their vote. Each political party has proposed funding and initiatives that resonate with their party base. The question is: who will provide enough to capture the final vote. The clock continues to tick as Election Day approaches.
Introducing the only proven online resource that will provide you with astonishing and quick results: The Insider's Guide to Canadian Government jobs.
This amazing guide contains years of research, interviews, and experience from Insiders in the Government of Canada to give you the best resource for obtaining your dream job in the Government.
Here is a brief look inside:
- 100+ pages of never seen before insider knowledge on obtaining highly sought after government jobs that will make you the envy of your peers.
- Clear steps and ready to use vocabulary that will land your new winning resume to the top of the pile...everytime, even if you're not good at writing.
- Two done-for-you cover letter templates that explain exactly how to use your work and educational experience to have hiring managers fighting to meet you.
- Also included is our trademarked: Face-To-Face Interview Differentiator TM. Our tested interview cheat sheet that carefully guides you through each step in the interview process taking you from a faceless applicant to a confident job candidate - even if you are usually nervous in interviews.
- Juicy insider tips on how to get more when negotiating your salary, even if you do not have a lot of work experience.
- Also included are free bonus chapters with amazing insider strategies on: Getting a job in the department of Global Affairs and how to excel in the highly competitive Post Secondary Recruitment (PSR) exams, even if you are not good at standardized tests.